Funder: Federal – Infrastructure
Grant Background: The Road Safety Innovation Fund is designed to contribute to the reduction of road trauma. The $12 million initiative will support road safety research and the development of new, innovative road safety technologies and products.
$ Available: Up to $350 000.00.
Eligibility: To be eligible to for a grant you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be registered for the purposes of GST (unless exempt)
- be a permanent resident of Australia
- have an account with an Australian Financial Institution
- be located in Australia
You must be
- a company incorporated in Australia
- a company incorporated by a guarantee
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust
- an incorporated association
- a partnership
- a joint (consortia) application with a lead organisation
- a registered charity or not-for-profit organisation
- a publicly funded research organisation
- an Australian local government body
- an Australian state or territory government body
- an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Corporation registered under the Corporations (Aboriginal and /or Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006
You are not eligible for a grant if you are:
- an individual;
- unincorporated association;
- overseas resident/organisation;
- an organisation not included in the section above.
Key Dates: Closes 29 March 2021.
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#roadsafety #communityproject #innovation #research #roadsafetytechnology #reducingroadtrauma