Funder: Federal – Home Affairs
Grant Background: The objectives of the Safer Communities Fund Round 5: Early Intervention grants are to:
- contribute to the preservation of the safety of Australians through funding local crime prevention activities that address anti-social behaviour and/or racial or religious intolerance by at-risk youth
- help at-risk marginalised young people aged 12 to 25 to develop life skills to prevent them from becoming entrenched in the criminal justice system and to promote inclusion and build community resilience
$ Available: Up to $3million.
Eligibility: To be eligible you must have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be:
- a state or territory peak Police Citizens’ Youth Club
- a state or territory peak Bluelight organisation
- Youth Off the Streets Limited
- nominated by the peak organisation in your state or territory to submit an application on their behalf.
Key Dates: Closes 19 March 2020
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#infrastructureproject #crimeprevention #violencereduction #reducingintolerance #lifeskills #youth #communityresilience