Funder: Federal – Home Affairs
Grant Background: This round of the Safer Communities Fund targets organisations with demonstrated experience in providing early intervention activities to youth at high risk to prevent them from engaging in criminal activity or anti-social behaviour.
The objectives of this grant opportunity are to:
- contribute to the preservation of the safety of Australians through funding local crime prevention activities that address anti-social behaviour by youth at high risk
- help marginalised youth aged 12-24 at high risk to develop life skills, including through educational and vocational skills to prevent them from becoming entrenched in the criminal justice system and to promote inclusion and build community resilience.
$ Available: Up to $1.5million.
Eligibility: To be eligible you must:
- have an Australian business number (ABN)
- not be currently funded for an Early Intervention project under Round 5 of the Safer Communities Fund
and be one of the following entities:
- an incorporated association
- an incorporated not-for-profit organisation.
Joint applications are acceptable.
Key Dates: Closes 22 July 2021.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#earlyintervention #crimeprevention #violencereduction #youthatrisk #lifeskills #antisocialbehaviour #communityresilience #marginalisedyouth #vocationalskills