Funder: Federal – Business
Grant Background: The Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) grant opportunity will support SME Export Hubs in the development of local, regional and Indigenous brands through business collaborations in the identified areas of competitive strength.
The objectives of the grant opportunity are to:
- support the establishment and/or operation of SME export hubs (export hubs) in the six Growth Centre sectors:
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Cyber Security
- Food and Agribusiness
- Medical Technologies and Pharmaceuticals
- Mining Equipment, Technology and Services
- Oil, Gas and Energy Resources.
- support SME development through facilitation of export opportunities and working with the Growth Centres.
$ Available: up to $1.5million
Key Dates: closes on 21 January 2019
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your grant application. Good luck, Melanie