Funder: Create NSW
Grant Background: Small Project Grants (Quick Response) funding aims to:
- Enable artists and arts/cultural workers (including museum workers) to participate in outstanding and relevant time-sensitive opportunities
- Contribute to the creation, development and/or presentation of new work
- Improve the capacity of professionals working in NSW to become arts and cultural leaders.
$ Available: Up to $5,000.00.
Eligibility: Funding is available to support NSW-based professional artists and arts/cultural workers (including museum workers) to build their capability, portfolio of work, audience and/or market.
To be eligible for a Small Project Grant you need to meet the following three criteria:
- Applicant type
Individual or group applicant/s must:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident and
- Be a professional artist or an arts/cultural worker (including museum workers) with
- a commitment to arts and cultural work as a major aspect of their working life (even if this work is not the main source of their income) and
- a degree of training, experience or manner of working that allows their work to be assessed against the highest practiced standards in their relevant artform or discipline and
- Have been residing in NSW over the last 12 months.
If applying as an Individual:
- You can apply with no ABN but if successful will be required to either
- Obtain an Individual/Sole Trader ABN OR
- Engage a Funds Administrator
If applying as a Group, you can provide:
- a members’ Individual/Sole Trader ABN OR
- a Partnership ABN OR
- an Unincorporated Entity ABN
All other ABN’s are ineligible, including Company/Incorporated Association ABN’s.
- Project focus: Your project must be a clearly defined arts and cultural project.
- Timing: Your project must be urgent or time-sensitive, with funds being needed within 3 months of applying.
Key Dates: Open on an ongoing basis.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#creativeeconomy #accessandequity #artsandculture #vibrantarts #creativearts #artsgrants #culturalexperiences #culturalleaders #museumworkers #artsopportunities #artcreation