Funder: NSW – Communities & Justice
Grant Background: The Support Fund aims to help eligible charities and not-for-profits (NFPs) in the social, health, disability and animal welfare service sectors to:
- continue to deliver services to the community amid increased demand during COVID-19 outbreaks and as we come out of lockdowns
- retain their workforce and address staffing needs over the remainder of 2021.
The Support Fund is targeted at organisations where COVID-19 has led to either increased demand for services, reduced revenue or disrupted staffing, and the organisation isn’t receiving either.
Department of Communities & Justice (DCJ) will deliver Support Fund grants flexibly to ensure charities and NFPs are supported through COVID-19 restrictions and recovery, and can continue to provide services to vulnerable people and communities in NSW.
$ Available: Various grants are available. Check the Guidelines to see which category applies to your organisation.
Eligibility: Your organisation is eligible for a Workforce Contingency payment if you meet all of the following criteria; you’re:
- a charity or not-for-profit
- not receiving JobSaver or JobSaver for Not-for-Profit.
- currently contracted by DCJ to deliver funded services
- contracted by DCJ to provide Permanency Support Program, Out-of-Home Care Contracted Care, Specialist Homelessness Services, or any DCJ contract including face-to-face and high-contact case management services.
Key Dates: Applications close 28 November 2021.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#charities #communityproject #notforprofit #animalwelfare #socialwelfare #disabilityorganisations #communityservice #covidimpacts