Funder: NSW – Rural Assistance Authority (RAA)
Grant Background: In response to the storm and flood events that occurred across NSW from 19 February and 10 March, the RAA is delivering three programs to support the recovery of primary producers. The Special Disaster Assistance Grant will assist with costs associated with the immediate clean-up and repairs to infrastructure.
$ Available: Up to $75,000.00.
Eligibility: To be eligible you must:
- be a primary producer; and
- hold an Australian Business Number (ABN) and have held that ABN at the time of the disaster; and
- have a primary production enterprise located in the defined area for the eligible disaster that has suffered direct damage as a result of the eligible disaster; and
- have been engaged in carrying on the primary production enterprise when affected by the eligible disaster; and
- have lodged an application on or before 31 October 2021; and
- intend to re-establish the primary production enterprise.
Key Dates: Closes 16 January 2022.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#floodevent #naturaldisaster #disastermanagement #floods #stormevent #disasterrecovery #disastermitigation #repairs