Funder: NSW – Rural Assistance Authority (RAA)
Grant Background: The Special Disaster Grant – Storms & Floods is available to eligible primary producers, following the declaration of a Natural Disaster by the NSW Government and approval of the Australian Government. This assistance measure is only provided in event of Natural Disasters that have severely affected communities, regions or sectors.
To make it easier for you to apply, the RAA has access to third party damage assessment information, for example high-resolution imagery, to confirm the extent of the impacts in declared storm & flood-affected local government areas in NSW. However, it is important that you provide reasonable evidence of storm and/or flood damage with your application so they can fully assess your situation.
$ Available: Up to $75,000.00.
Eligibility: To be eligible for the grant, you must:
- be a primary producer; and
- hold an Australian Business Number (ABN) and have held that ABN at the time of the disaster; and
- have a primary production enterprise located in the defined area for the eligible disaster that has suffered direct damage as a result of the eligible disaster; and
- have been engaged in carrying on the primary production enterprise when affected by the eligible disaster; and
- have lodged an application on or before 31 October 2021; and
- intend to re-establish the primary production enterprise.
Key Dates: Closes on 31 October 2021.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#naturaldisasters #disasterrecovery #primaryproducers #stormdamage #flooddamage #primaryproduction #disasters #disasterassistance