Funder: Federal – Industry
Grant Background: Description: Sponsorship Grants for Student Science Engagement and International Competitions provides organisations, such as schools and community groups, funds to help young Australians to take part in:
- in-person and virtual STEM engagement events, activities and competitions in Australia and New Zealand (where permitted by COVID-19 restrictions)
- virtual STEM engagement events, activities and competitions activities and competitions overseas (student/s to participate remotely from Australia).
$ Available: Up to $20 000.00.
Eligibility: A sponsor organisation must apply on behalf of a student or group of students.
To be eligible you must have an Australian business number (ABN) and be one of the following entities:
- a primary or secondary school, registered with a state or territory authority
- an incorporated not-for-profit organisation
- an entity incorporated in Australia and
- be able to enter into a grant agreement in your own right or through an affiliated entity.
Key Dates: Closes 29 April 2021.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#education #STEM #studentscience #science #STEMinschool #competitions #primaryeducation