Funder: Foundation for Rural and Regional Renewal (FRRR)
Grant Background: The Strengthening Rural Communities (SRC) program aims to give the thousands of small rural, regional and remote communities across Australia an opportunity to access funding to support broad community needs.
Grants are available for a broad range of grassroots, community-led initiatives that directly and clearly benefit local communities. Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis and assessed quarterly.
This round features:
- Rebuilding Regional Communities grants up to $10,000 to respond to ongoing impacts and recovery from the COVID pandemic;
- grants up to $10,000 are available through the Small & Vital Stream, and
- grants up to $25,000 are available through the Bushfire Recovery Stream.
$ Available: Up to $25,000.00.
Eligibility: To apply, your organisation must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant organisations must be a not-for-profit organisation with an ABN or Incorporation Certificate;
- Project must be for charitable purposes and offer clear public benefit;
- Organisations with or without DGR endorsement are eligible;
- Organisations can submit one application per grant round;
- For Bushfire Recovery Stream, applicants must be in a declared fire-affected area;
- Projects must benefit communities in remote, rural or regional Australia.
Key Dates: Closes on 30 August 2022.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#communityresilience #capacitybuilding #environmentalsustainability #culturalvibrancy #lifelonglearning #events #socialwellbeing #bushfirerecovery #ruralandregional #covidrecovery