Funder: NSW – Education
Grant Background: The 2020 Start Strong Capital Works Grants Program aims to increase the number of 600-hour community preschool places available in areas of need and growing demand. The primary objective of this program is to achieve an increase in community preschool places through the delivery of capital works projects.
Grant-based funding allows the use of innovative approaches to improve access to quality services and increase community preschool places across the state.
Eligible services can apply for funding through this program to:
- build a new centre based community preschool
- extend an existing centre based community preschool
- renovate premises for a centre based community preschool
- purchase a motor vehicle for an existing mobile preschool
- respond to a crisis situation with a capital works project
$ Available: There is no maximum limit you can apply for, but only $10million is allocated for the whole state.
Eligibility: To be eligible to be able to apply for this grant program applicants must:
- be registered or incorporated in NSW
- be a not for profit organisation or association, or a local government entity
- have appropriate governance mechanisms and sound financial management
- hold, or will hold a valid Provider Approval to operate an early childhood education service in NSW
- operate, or will operate, a centre based community preschool service with a valid Service Approval
- comply with the requirements of applicable national and state laws and regulations for the relevant service type.
Key Dates: Closes on 23 August 2020.
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#capitalworks #preschool #communitypreschool #renovation #mobilepreschool #expansion #innovation