Funder: Federal Government
Grant Background: The Stronger Communities Programme supports the Australian Government’s commitment to deliver social benefits in communities across Australia. The program intends to encourage and support participation in local projects, improve local community participation and contribute to vibrant and viable communities.
Round 7 of the program will continue to support Australia’s economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. For this special round, grant funding will be up to 100 per cent of eligible project costs except for local governing bodies where grant funding will be up to 50 per cent of eligible project costs.
Community consultation is a critical element of the program. In consultation with their community, each MP must identify potential applicants and projects in their electorate and invite them to apply for a grant. Invited applications will be assessed against the program’s eligibility criteria through a closed non-competitive process.
$ Available: Up to $20 000.00.
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must:
- be invited to apply by your MP
- have an Australian business number (ABN)
You must also be one of the following incorporated entities:
- an incorporated not for profit organisation
- an incorporated trustee on behalf of a trust with responsibility for a community asset or property
- a local governing body as defined by the
- Incorporated not for profit organisations can include:
- incorporated associations
- non-distributing co-operatives
- companies limited by a guarantee
- Indigenous corporations
- religious organisations incorporated under legislation
Key Dates: Closes 19 January 2022.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#ruralandregional #strongercountrycommunities #community #regionalgrowth #localprojects #communityprogrammes #v