Funder: NSW – Regional NSW
Grant Background: The Stronger Country Communities Fund was established in 2017 by the NSW Government to deliver local projects that enhance the lives and wellbeing of regional communities.
The objectives of the fund are:
- to boost the liveability of communities in regional areas by providing new or upgraded social and sporting infrastructure or community programs that have strong local support
- to deliver enhanced infrastructure and programs that remove barriers to female participation in sport across regional NSW.
There is a total of $100million available in Round Four, including up to $50million for projects that enhance female sporting facilities and increase female participation in sport in regional NSW. The remaining funding is available for other local community and sporting infrastructure, street beautification, and community programs and local events.
$ Available: Projects must seek funding of $50,000 or more. Projects requiring grant funding of more than $1million will only be considered where there is a financial co-contribution of at least 25 per cent of the total grant amount.
Eligibility: Applicants must be an incorporated entity and hold an Australian Business Number (ABN), Australian Company Number (ACN) or be registered with NSW Fair Trading under the Associations Incorporation Act 2009 or another Act. Unincorporated organisations are ineligible to apply.
Eligible applicants include:
- regional councils and Joint Organisations
- non-government organisations
- community organisations registered as incorporated associations
- Local Aboriginal Land Councils
Key Dates: Closes 25 June 2021.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#ruralandregional #strongercountrycommunities #community #regionalnsw #regionalgrowth #liveability #communityprogrammes