Funder: Foundation for Rural and Regional Renewal (FRRR)
Grant Background: Suncorp’s Rebuilding Futures program seeks to support communities to strengthen their resilience through long-term recovery from a significant natural disaster by undertaking community-identified and community-led long-term recovery activities for public benefit.
The Rebuilding Futures program encourages communities to build back better to reduce the impact of future disasters on community wellbeing and physical infrastructure. The first grant round is for communities in New South Wales and South-East Queensland impacted by the March 2021 flood events.
$ Available: Up to $15 000.00.
Eligibility: To apply, you must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant organisations must be a not-for-profit organisation with either an Incorporation Certificate and/or an ABN.
- Project must be for charitable purposes and offer clear public benefit;
- Not-for-profit organisations with or without DGR-1 endorsement are eligible;
- Organisations can submit one application per grant round; and
- Projects must benefit remote, rural or regional Australia;
- Projects must take place in an eligible remote, rural or regional storm and flood affected area.
Key Dates: Closes 15 September 2021.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#communityprojects #disasterrecovery #ruralandregional #communitywellbeing #naturaldisasters #ruralaustralia #sustainablecommunities #communityinitiatives #resilience #communityresilience