Funder: Federal – Industry
Grant Background: The Supply Chain Resilience Initiative provides funding to establish or scale a manufacturing capability or a related activity to address supply chain vulnerabilities for a critical product or input identified in the Sovereign Manufacturing Capability Plan. Applicants should demonstrate how their project addresses vulnerabilities identified in the Sovereign Manufacturing Capability Plan, including through investment in new equipment, technology, skills and processes.
The program aims to:
- improve Australia’s resilience to future supply chain shocks
- facilitate diversification of supply options and increase investment in the economy
- enable diversification into export markets and reduce reliance on domestic markets
- improve collaboration between domestic and international manufacturers and suppliers
- mitigate supply chain risks for critical products
- enhance visibility and transparency of the supply chain for critical products
- accelerate digitalisation and deeper integration of technology
- optimise supply chain performance.
$ Available: Up to $2million.
Eligibility: To be eligible you must:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be non-income tax-exempt
- be registered for the Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- be an entity incorporated in Australia and a trading corporation.
Key Dates: Closes 17 January 2022.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#manufacturing #supplychain #supplychainresilience #manufacturingcapability #criticalproducts #businesssustainability #manufacturingsustainability #newskills #newtechnology