Funder: Federal – Agriculture
Grant Background: The Australian Government is inviting agricultural show societies and field day organisers to apply for a grant to reimburse them for costs they incurred when they had to cancel their scheduled show or agricultural field day in 2020 because of COVID-19.
Cash flow support provided through the program will help to ensure the sustainability of agricultural show societies and the agricultural shows they conduct. It will also support the agricultural field day organisers and the agricultural field days they conduct.
$ Available: Up to $70 000.00
Eligibility: To be eligible you must be one of the following entity types:
- Indigenous Corporation
- Incorporated Association
- Trustee on behalf of a Trust
They can only accept applications from eligible entities that:
- have cancelled their scheduled agricultural show or field day in 2020 because of COVID-19 and
- are members of Agricultural Shows Australia or
- are members of a state and territory agricultural show society that is a member of Agricultural Shows Australia or
- run Australian agricultural field day events that markets principally to the rural sector with at least 70% of the total exhibit area being agricultural exhibitors (those that have products and services focused at the agricultural and horticultural sectors). The focus of these events must be on commercial agricultural enterprises, investment and innovation.
Key Dates: Closes 9 October 2020.
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#communityprojects #agriculturalshows #fielddays #ruralandregional #communityevents #education #sustainability