Funder: Federal – Department of Veterans’ Affairs
Grant Background: The Australian Government is inviting ex-service organisations (ESOs), or non-ESOs working in partnership with an ESO, through a targeted competitive process to apply for grant funding under the Supporting Young Veterans program.
The objectives of the program are to:
- deliver services to the younger veterans’ community that build community capacity for the future and complement services already provided by the Commonwealth
- expand on existing or well-established services offered to the younger veterans’ community to new regions within Australia or in development of new services that will be offered in more than one location
- raise awareness of the important issues faced by the younger veterans’ community.
$ Available: Not stated.
Eligibility: To be eligible you must be:
- an Ex-Service Organisation (ESO)
- a non-ESO (an organisation external to the ESO community) operating as a Trustee on behalf of a Trust that includes an ESO
- a non-ESO in a partnership or consortia arrangement with at least one ESO
To be eligible you must be one of the following entity types:
- Incorporated Association
- Indigenous Corporation
- Statutory Entity.
Applicants that satisfy the above eligibility criteria are eligible to apply for either a Small or Large Grant.
Key Dates: Closes 20 January 2022.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#veterans #community #veteransissues #socialconnectedness #mentalhealth #youngveterans