Funder: Federal – Industry
Grant Background: The Empowering Business to Go Digital program will provide a single grant of up to $3 million in matched funding to support the establishment of a non-government organisation to build and enhance small business digital capability and to address issues.
The objectives of the program are to:
- establish a financially self-sustaining non-government organisation (NGO) to increase small business awareness and adoption of digital technology, in line with the recommendations of the Small Business Digital Taskforce Report
- establish an online platform as a central point of up-to-date and tailored digital information for Australian small businesses and their trusted advisers
- improve information sharing between businesses, government, industry associations and the small business commissioners.
The intended outcomes of the program are:
- increased accessibility of small business digital information
- increased small business awareness and adoption of digital technology
- improved small business digital capability and productivity.