Funder: Federal – Business
Grant Background: The BRII program provides small to medium sized enterprises (SMEs) with grant funding to develop innovative solutions for government policy and service delivery challenges.
The program covers up to five challenges for which SMEs can develop solutions.
- Fast and secure digital identity verification for people experiencing family and domestic violence
- Intelligent data to transform tourism service delivery
- Uplifting government capability to help deliver world-leading digital services
- Managing the biosecurity of hitchhiking pests and contaminants on shipping containers
- Automating complex determinations for Australian Government information.