Funder: National Australia Bank Foundation
Grant Background: NAB Foundation Community Grants can help you safeguard your community with funding for projects that prepare for natural disasters, support long-term recovery and build resilience against future disasters. They fund local projects aiming to do one or more of the following:
- help people and places prepare for natural disasters
- assist in short and long-term recovery efforts
- build community resilience against future disasters
- strengthen the environment to be more resilient to natural disasters
- help communities reduce their climate risk.