Funder: Wettenhall Environment Trust
Grant Background: The Scheme provides support for people undertaking projects that will make a positive difference to the natural living environment, in land, sea or air, rural or urban.
They are looking for projects around:
- flora and fauna conservation(Australia-wide)
- threatened mammal conservation (Australia-wide)
- landscape restoration and education (Victoria only)
These projects should involve any of the following:
- monitoring, recording and sharing data
- delivering community education
- providing community capacity building (e.g. training)
- research and science
What they fund:
- Projects that directly make positive changes to biodiversity conservation in Australia.
- Projects should have some short term outputs, but also have long term objectives and values.
- Projects that show the following: enthusiasm, collaboration, passion, innovation
- Projects that use citizen science
- Projects that are about community education relating to conservation