Funder: NSW – Sport
Grant Background: The NSW Government has committed $50 million to the Regional Sport Facility Fund over two-years, helping create spaces and facilities that enable communities to enjoy and take part in sport.
The Fund will:
- assist eligible organisations to develop quality core sport infrastructure that will meet the current and future needs of the community.
- will support the development of well-designed and utilised new and improved sport infrastructure projects that can directly impact and support participation and performance opportunities in sports at all levels.
- will focus on sporting facilities that deliver the best outcomes for the community. It will ensure that the best possible value for money is achieved.
The key objectives of the Fund are to:
- increase the number and type of sporting facilities;
- improve the standard of existing sporting facilities;
- increase participation in sport.