Funder: Federal – Industry
Grant Background: The Prime Minister’s Prizes for Science are Australia’s most prestigious and highly regarded awards for outstanding achievements in:
- scientific research
- research-based innovation
- excellence in science teaching
The prizes will award up to $750,000 each year for outstanding achievements.
The Science Prizes recognise the achievements and success of Australian scientists and innovators to both Australia and internationally.
There are 5 Science Prizes for science and innovation:
- Prime Minister’s Prize for Science
- Prime Minister’s Prize for Innovation
- Malcolm McIntosh Prize for Physical Scientist of the Year
- Frank Fenner Prize for Life Scientist of the Year
- Prize for New Innovators
$ Available: The prize amounts are up to $250 000.
Eligibility: To be eligible for a Science Prize, a nominee must:
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- not be self-nominated
- not be nominated in more than one prize category. Where a nominee is nominated in more than one category, the Prizes Secretariat will ask the nominee to select a single nomination to pursue.
- meet the specific eligibility criteria for the nominated prize
Prize nominees do not need to be a member of a professional association or have received any prior award to be eligible.
Key Dates: Closes on 10 February 2022.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#STEM #scientists #research #stemskills #science #researchexcellence #innovation