Funder: Federal – Infrastructure
Grant Background: The objectives of the Visions of Australia Grant Program are to:
- increase access for Australian audiences to exhibitions of quality Australian arts and cultural material, with a particular focus on regional and remote Australia
- encourage partnerships between organisations such as museums and galleries, particularly collaboration across the collections sector, to form curatorial partnerships and where appropriate, access to mentoring and skills transfer opportunities.
$ Available: Up to $1.2million.
Eligibility: To be eligible you must:
- be an Australian incorporated organisation
- have as your principal purpose the arts and/or cultural heritage
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be registered for the Goods and Services Tax (GST), if required by the Australian Tax Office
- not have any outstanding reports, acquittals or serious breaches relating to any Commonwealth funding.
Key Dates: Closes 1 October 2021.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#artexhibtions #accessandequity #culture #collaboration #ruralandremote #artstours #touringexhibitions #skillstransfer #partnerships #museums #artgalleries #mentoring