Funder: Federal – Infrastructure
Grant Background: The objectives of the Visions of Australia Program are to:
- increase access for Australian audiences to exhibitions of quality Australian arts and cultural material, with a particular focus on regional and remote Australia
- encourage partnerships between organisations such as museums and galleries, particularly collaboration across the collections sector, to form curatorial partnerships and where appropriate, access to mentoring and skills transfer opportunities
Funding is delivered through two streams: development of exhibitions or touring of exhibitions, supporting costs such as research, design, production, transport, installation and personnel.
$ Available: Up to $980,000.00.
Eligibility: To be eligible you must:
- be an Australian incorporated organisation
- have as your principal purpose the arts and/or cultural heritage
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be registered for the Goods and Services Tax (GST), if required by the Australian Tax Office
- not have any outstanding reports, acquittals or serious breaches relating to any Commonwealth funding.
Key Dates: Closes 25 February 2022.
For More Information or to Apply: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#artexhibtions #accessandequity #culture #collaboration #ruralandremote #artstours #touringexhibitions #skillstransfer #partnerships #museums #artgalleries #mentoring