Funder: Wine Australia
Grant Background: The Wine Tourism and Cellar Door Grant program has been introduced to support producers who add value by encouraging visitors to wine regions, and thereby encourage wine tourism. Wine producers will be able to access an annual grant reflective of their eligible physical cellar door sales.
$ Available: Up to $100 000.00
Eligibility: To be eligible for the Wine Tourism and Cellar Door Grant, applicants must:
- be a wine or cider producer
- be a legal entity registered for GST with an active ABN
- have made at least $1,207,000 (GST exclusive) in sales of rebatable* wine in the relevant financial year
- accrue rebatable domestic cellar door sales in excess of any such sales used to meet the $1,207,000 (GST exclusive) threshold in the relevant financial year
- have paid the WET on all eligible sales used as part of the application
- have owned or leased a physical cellar door in Australia in the relevant financial year and/or their related entity/ies have owned or leased a physical cellar door in Australia in the relevant financial year, and
- have a liquor licence valid in the relevant financial year.
Key Dates: Closes 30 October 2020.
Link: CLICK HERE
Happy to chat if you need a hand with your application and please share this grant opportunity with anyone who may be interested. Good luck, Melanie
#winetourism #wine #cellardoors #tourism